Okay...althought I love, love, love all your trees...I dont know if I could handle all those leaves! I would buy one of those blowers and then just blow them over to your neighbors! lol Just kidding!
"We must work at our responsibility as parents as if everything in life counted on it, because in fact everything in life does count on it." Gordon B. Hinckley
Family Photo
52 Weeks of Family Night
Looking for a good book??? Clicking book will take you to Deseret Book or you can call me and I can get you one.
4 comments:
Okay...althought I love, love, love all your trees...I dont know if I could handle all those leaves! I would buy one of those blowers and then just blow them over to your neighbors! lol Just kidding!
We dont know what that's like here in Orange county... Seasons, oh how I miss them!
You have way too many leaves, where do you start? For all we know you could have hidden all your kids under those!
Oh, Owen would have soooooo much fun in those leaves! Can you save them for us and maybe we can get up there to see you guys before NEXT fall??!!!
Post a Comment