Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kitchen Makeover

I got a wild hair and decided that I couldn't stand my 80's oak wood cabinets anymore. I am off track and do not have to go back to school until January 22nd. So here was my chance. I started on Wednesday (I wanted to start on Tuesday but Chuck vetoed it. Stating that he didn't want to help me and if he was home while I was doing it, he would feel gulty that he wasn't helping).. OK...at least he admited it!! I cleaned out, took doors off. primed twice, painted once and stained once. I am trying now to get motivated to get the second half done next week.



4 comments:

Forsythe said...

Tamara, IT turned out great! I am excited to see it in person becuase I do not think the pictures do it justice. It looks a whole lot better. YOu have motivated me to do my bathroom cupboards, thanks. Have a good day!

queenieweenie said...

You go girl!!! It look amazing. What a project. You Weenigs just can't sit still!

queenieweenie said...

new post...NEW POST!!! Aren't you "off track" and have tons of time on your hands? J/K

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys!! Wow ....i can't believe how big your kids are. How is Chuck doing?????? i miss that guy. Hopefully we can see you guys soon! Linds is due March 14th.....so were finally having our first. We are thrilled.